As a value leader in today's business environment, you're probably all too familiar with the sales hurdles your team faces. It's tough out there! On a regular basis, they're dealing with things like:
- Aggressive competition
- More demanding & knowledgeable customers
- Powerful gatekeepers (and more of them!)
- Longer & more complex sales cycles
- Consolidation leading to fewer, larger opportunities
- Vendor auctions & RFPs
So, how can you arm your sales force in the face of an increasingly difficult selling environment? With IMPAX NxtGen Selling(tm). This course will help your sales team win more business by establishing consistent methodology and language across the organization. Additionally, it provides the necessary tools for developing powerful, value-based relationships with customers and overcoming the tough challenges of today's business environment.
IMPAX NxtGen Selling(tm) seeks to provide the path for becoming a trusted advisor to your customers. Our methodology creates efficiency around sales activities and behaviors that generate the most success, helping your salespeople optimize their time & efforts towards opportunities that can be won, and as a result, close more business.
The workshop itself is a highly-interactive, blended 2-3 day program focused on advancing your team's value selling skills. It's also live-account based, meaning each of your participants will be working on live opportunities in their pipeline over the course of three days. The IMPAX NxtGen Selling(tm) content is split into four key phases:
- Select - One of the best ways to improve close rate is to select optimal opportunities from the beginning. "Select" helps sales professionals assess prospects and opportunities to ensure they are using their time in the best way possible. This phase provides structure for assessing and selecting which opportunities to pursue. It also helps sales professionals recognize they are being selected by customers, too, and to consider their social selling presence and ability. efficiently understanding the customer's business and needs. This section helps sales professionals ask the right research questions and build relationships, aligning them with influence to understand the organization's leadership, challenges, goals and objectives. Critical topics in this section are "the coach network" and "research meetings", and how we can develop and leverage both to increase our success.
- Understand - It is not enough to understand the customer's needs and requirements. "Understand" helps sales professionals deepen their customer knowledge, to understanding the customer's business direction. This phase focuses on how to efficiently gather relevant information and insight, develop coach relationships, and understand the business and solution fit with a customer. Critically, this phase helps sales professionals translate this knowledge and solution into quantified impact on key customer business outcomes.
- Access - In order to sell value, sales professionals must get to those who can buy it. "Access" helps salespeople identify decision makers and individuals with influence, define a strategy for reaching these individuals, and navigate people and processes who attempt to block their path to success.
- Advance - In order to realize the impact of the business fit, salespeople need to deliver compelling, customer-focused messages and presentations that advance the relationship forward. In "Advance", sales professionals will learn how to chart their course and proactively advance the process.