In addition to continuing to work remotely, a few of the additional steps we are taking include:
- We have travel restrictions in place for employees and team members to reduce the potential spread of illness.
- We have identified customers scheduled for in-person training programs in the next 4-10 weeks and begun developing contingency plans for those sessions. A majority of these programs are shifting to a digital/virtual delivery model, or being rescheduled to a date later in the year.
- We have developed distance learning contingency plans and technology to continue providing world-class service to our customers.
During these uncertain times, we recognize a balance must be struck between protecting the health and safety of every individual and continuing to drive business forward. Sales leadership may be questioning the viability of training and development opportunities outside the classroom. Fortunately, technology enables us to continue to gather, collaborate, learn, work, and sell in a virtual environment.
To support the best possible level of business continuity and continued sales development for our clients, IMPAX proudly offers the following capabilities:
- IMPAX NXTGen(tm) Selling Fundamentals (digital course): IMPAX is excited to announce the launch of our groundbreaking new digital sales course designed to teach and strengthen key concepts of the IMPAX NxtGen(tm) Process.
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT): IMPAX has developed the capability to virtually deliver the high-energy application workshop so many clients love. Our delivery method leverages virtual training technology that allows for a remote workshop setting, complete with instruction, application, collaboration, and engagement throughout.
- Virtual Opportunity Coaching: With so many changes in the way organizations are working, this time presents a unique opportunity to leverage virtual deal coaching that can help to improve the probability of success for key opportunities in your funnel. Customers looking to drive performance can schedule remote meetings with an IMPAX Consultant where we will offer guidance and support as the IMPAX Process is applied.
Again, the health and safety of our global population is IMPAX's highest priority at this time. We also recognize the need for business to move forward. As our clients look for ways to continue to drive business development and customer relationship management activity, IMPAX is ready to support your team through new, flexible digital and virtual solutions.
Thank you for your loyalty to IMPAX Sales Performance. Let's continue to support and help one another as we navigate these unprecedented times together.
Mark Shonka & Dan Kosch