Value-leading organizations are facing an array of trends that are challenging their ability to achieve broad-based and sustainable growth. These trends include:
- Commoditization of value by Procurement
- Disruptive competition
- Changing role of sales within the customer experience
- Shifting dynamics within the sales team and customer organization
The reality for business/market development professionals, sales representatives, and account managers is tough. They must adapt to and address these critical market trends while executing the business strategy and driving profitable growth. To drive consistent performance, today's territory sales representatives and account managers must have effective process and strong fundamental skills.
The IMPAX NxtGen(tm) Selling Essentials digital course is an engaging digital learning experience designed to help territory sales representatives and account managers position value while building essential sales skills.
Participants in this course will build actionable capabilities to immediately increase productivity by:
- Identifying and selecting optimal opportunities
- Building a robust understanding of the customer
- Developing compelling value propositions
- Creating a relationship strategy to access decision makers and develop coaches
- Delivering impactful business presentations
- Enhancing closing skills
- Handling customer objections
Digital Course Outline:
This learning experience is offered in two formats:
- As a standalone digital learning option, complete with basic certification;
- As a blended-delivery solution:
- Part one: Self-directed online learning (completing the digital course)
- Part two: Virtual or in-person application workshop implementing concepts to a live opportunity in each participant's funnel
Self-directed: This digital course provides sales and account management representatives the opportunity to take control of their learning experience. Each learner can progress at their own individual pace.
Active digital learning experience: This course actively engages the learner as they progress. Throughout each module, there is interactive content, media, experiences, activities, and knowledge checks that drive learning.
Modular approach: IMPAX's digital course has been developed with the adult learner in mind. Adults engage in professional development to serve a specific purpose or goal, and they expect to understand what they'll learn and where they are in the process. Through a consistent, modular approach, this course aligns to both needs.
Continuous learning: Finally, this course provides ongoing, continuous access to digital content, helping to drive long-term reinforcement and application of key concepts.