Virtual Public Workshop Course Description:
Value-leading organizations are facing an array of trends that are challenging their ability to achieve
broad-based and sustainable growth. These trends include:
- Operating in a digital/virtual business environment
- Commoditization of value by the rise of procurement
- Disruptive competitive environments
- Changing role of sales within the customer experience
- Shifting generational dynamics within the sales team and customer organization
The reality for sales and account management professionals is tough. They are faced with needing to address these critical market trends while executing the business strategy and driving profitable growth.
Where salespeople who attempt to serve existing demand with a transactional relationship are likely to see their jobs replaced, the truly "consultative" sales professional will realize continued opportunity through their ability to position themselves as a strategic resource to their customers.
IMPAX NxtGen(tm) Selling is an engaging digital/virtual learning experience designed to help B2B sales professionals more effectively position their value to customers, supporting their need to differentiate from competition and accelerate performance and success. This learning experience is action-oriented and focused on building capabilities through immediate application to a live opportunity in each participant's funnel.
Virtual Public Workshop Course Objectives:
Participants in this course will build actionable capabilities to immediately increase productivity by:
- Aligning to customer opportunities representing the highest probability of fit
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer's business direction
- Developing a relationship strategy to gain access to senior-level decision makers
- Delivering high-impact virtual business presentations that drive action
- Positioning value over price
Method of Instruction:
This course is a blended learning experience comprised of completing a self-directed digital course followed by attending virtual instructor led-application workshops. The instructors are experienced sales leaders who have faced the same realities as the participants. Participants will actively develop a real customer opportunity that will be ready for immediate implementation upon course completion.
Registrants will receive an ID and access code to begin the digital course approximately three weeks before the start of the virtual workshops. They are asked to complete the online sales course prior to the start of the workshops. The course consists of nine instructional modules plus a certification exam. Each module takes 30-45 minutes to complete, and learners may progress at a pace comfortable to them. Once the exam is completed, participants should capture a screen shot of their final score and save a pdf of their completion certificate.
The virtual application workshops consist of five sessions lasting 2-2.5 hours each. Each workshop strengthens and applies concepts covered in the digital course to a live opportunity. To ensure a successful experience, it is essential that attendees identify and bring a real account opportunity to the virtual workshop. They will apply their learning and fully develop the account throughout the virtual workshops.
Virtual Application Workshop Agenda:
Session 1: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM (central) Opportunity Selection & Understanding Your Customer's Business
Session 2: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM (central) The Business Fit
Session 3: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM (central) Relationship Strategy & Decision Maker Access
Session 4: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM (central) Customer Message Development & Presentation
Session 5: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM (central) Virtual Presentation Delivery
*all sessions hosted virtually
Virtual Public Workshop Audience:
This workshop is intended for the following:
- Sales managers and sales professionals interested in learning the fundamentals of selling value
- New hires in organizations that have already been trained on the IMPAX Process
- Sales organizations considering implementing a value-based, consultative sales process for acquiring, retaining, and growing customer relationships.
Virtual Public Workshop Registration:
The cost to attend is $2,295 per person. For questions or additional information, please contact Dan Kosch at email@example.com or +1 (612) 819-8041.