IMPAX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Value-leading organizations are facing an array of factors that threaten their ability to maintain and grow customer relationships. These relationship management challenges include:
- Customer churn and retention
- Margin erosion through renewals
- Customers shopping value
- Higher partner/supplier expectations
- Commoditization of value by the rise of procurement
Account Management professionals must navigate this environment while executing the business strategy and driving profitable performance.
IMPAX NxtGen™ Account Relationship Management is an engaging learning experience designed to help B2B account management professionals more effectively position the value that is being co-created with current customers by prioritizing optimal opportunities, defining customer satisfaction, better understanding the customer’s business direction, differentiating from other suppliers and competitors, developing unique value propositions, expanding and leveraging their networks, and delivering professional, customer-focused messages to senior level decision makers.
IMPAX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Participants will build actionable capabilities to immediately increase productivity by:
- Assessing customer relationships to identify strengths, weaknesses, and appropriate relationship goals
- Developing an ongoing understanding of the customer: business direction, departmental needs, and emerging opportunities
- Developing a relationship strategy to maintain ongoing access to senior-level decision makers and building a strong network of advocates within the organization
- Delivering high-impact relationship review presentations that highlight value created in the relationship and propose actions to build upon it
IMPAX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT COURSE TOPICS:
- Introduction to the IMPAX NxtGen™ Process
- Account Planning
- Customer Opportunity Assessment
- Conducting Customer Research
- Developing Value Messages
- Relationship Strategy
- Building Customer Coaches
- Maintaining Access to Senior Decision Makers
- Neutralizing Gatekeepers
- Relationship Review Presentations
- Customer Experience
Strategic B2B account and account relationship management professionals, including:
- Key Account Executives
- Strategic Account Managers
- Client Relationship Managers
- Other: Anyone who is customer-facing, and/or actively engaged in customer relationships and activities
Blended Method of Instruction: This course is a blended learning experience, comprised of a self-directed digital course followed by an in-person instructor-led application workshop. The instructors are experienced sales leaders who have faced the same realities as the participants. Participants will actively develop a real customer opportunity that will be ready for immediate implementation.
- Digital Learning: Participants begin with a self-directed digital course to establish a foundation in the process. The digital course consists of nine instructional modules plus a certification exam. Each module takes 30-45 minutes to complete, and learners may progress at a pace comfortable to them.
- Application Workshop: Following the digital course, participants complete a live application workshop (virtual or in-person) to strengthen and apply concepts covered in the digital course to a live opportunity. Attendees identify a real opportunity in their pipeline to advance during the workshop. They will apply learnings and develop the account throughout the application workshop.