IMPAX COMPETITIVE STRATEGY COURSE DESCRIPTION:
An era of hyper-competition is forging the sales landscape & seller experience. In many cases, the competitive field is expanding beyond traditional players, leverages technology that lowers barrier to entry, and includes more sophisticated procurement practices.
As a result of this “hyper-competitive” environment, more pressure is placed on sales professionals. Looking ahead, your team must be able to navigate this complex environment. Whether you are attempting to unseat an incumbent, protect your position, or gain exclusivity, participants in this program will develop the skills to build a winning competitive strategy. In this program, learners will analyze their competitor’s direction, determine tactics to leverage advantage and recognize vulnerability, build a relationship strategy to gain access, and drive your critical value message to senior-level decision makers.
IMPAX COMPETITIVE STRATEGY COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Participants will build actionable capabilities to immediately increase productivity by:
IMPAX COMPETITIVE STRATEGY COURSE TOPICS:
- Introduction to the IMPAX NxtGen™ Process
- Competitive Basics
- Target Opportunity Selection
- Gathering Customer Insight
- Developing Value Messages
- Relationship Strategy
- Building Customer Coaches
- Gaining Access to Decision Makers
- Neutralizing Gatekeepers
- Competitive Strategy
- Delivering Customer-Focused Presentations
Executing Your Strategy
Strategic B2B sales and account relationship management professionals who regularly interface with Procurement, including:
- Sales Representatives
- Enterprise Sales Executives
- Key Account Executives
Blended Method of Instruction: This course is a blended learning experience, comprised of a self-directed digital course followed by an instructor-led application workshop. The instructors are experienced sales leaders who have faced the same realities as the participants. Participants will actively develop a real customer opportunity that will be ready for immediate implementation.
- Digital Learning: Participants begin with a self-directed digital course to establish a foundation in the process. The digital course consists of nine instructional modules plus a certification exam. Each module takes 30-45 minutes to complete, and learners may progress at a pace comfortable to them.
- Application Workshop: Following the digital course, participants complete a live application workshop (virtual or in-person) to strengthen and apply concepts covered in the digital course to a live opportunity. Attendees identify a real opportunity in their pipeline to advance during the workshop. They will apply learnings and develop the account throughout the application workshop.