IMPAX POWER PROSEPCTING COURSE DESCRIPTION:
It has become more challenging for B2B sellers to identify and drive new opportunities from prospective customers. Customer organizations are dynamic, procurement seeks to control the buying process, and the pandemic has changed work environments and access for sales professionals.
To be successful at generating new opportunities, the quality and quantity of your team’s activities is key. Your team should be comfortable networking, leveraging social media in a professional capacity, making outreach to new contacts, and conducting effective calls.
IMPAX NxtGen™ Power Prospecting is a course focused on driving top-of-funnel activity through effective prospecting. Participants in this workshop build a target list, conduct direct outreach to prospects through a prospecting event, and evaluate prospecting activity results. In addition to time focused on building new skills and courage for prospecting activity, this course challenges participants to consider the focus of their prospecting request.
IMPAX POWER PROSEPCTING COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Participants will build actionable capabilities to immediately increase productivity by:
- Enhancing networking and social selling skills
- Conducting effective prospecting
- Handling objections and concerns
- Assessing and qualifying opportunities
- Developing strong relationships
IMPAX POWER PROSEPCTING COURSE TOPICS:
- Introduction to the IMPAX NxtGen™ Process
- Target Market Identification
- The Buyer Journey
- Networking and Social Selling
- Direct and Indirect Outreach
- Pre-Call Planning
- Handling Objections
- Center-of-Influence Development
- The Prospecting Event
- Goal Setting and Activity
- Prospecting Event Review
- Preparing for a Research Meeting
Strategic B2B sales and account relationship management professionals, including:
- Sales Representatives
- Enterprise Sales Executives
- Market Development Professionals
- Business Development Professionals
Method of Instruction: This course is an instructor-led application workshop. The instructors are experienced sales leaders who have faced the same realities as the participants. Participants will actively develop a real customer opportunity that will be ready for immediate implementation.
- Application Workshop: The live application workshop consists of 1-2 days (in-person) or 3-5 virtual sessions. This workshop is delivered through an engaging, live facilitator experience. Attendees identify a real opportunity in their pipeline to generate activity for during the workshop. They will apply learnings throughout the application workshop.