IMPAX SELLING ESSENTIALS COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Sellers who represent mid-market and small-to-medium sized businesses are being challenged with the same dynamics faced by those representing enterprise organizations. These challenges include commoditization of value by procurement and low-priced competitors.
To drive results, territory sellers need to overcome these challenges while controlling and driving the sales cycle. Many territory sales professionals rely solely upon instinct and effort while lacking a consistent and repeatable sales process and basic training that builds the foundation for success.
IMPAX NxtGen™ Selling Essentials is an engaging learning experience designed to help B2B territory sales professionals identify and select optimal pursuits, engage consultatively with customers, develop and deliver compelling value messages, and close effectively.
IMPAX SELLING ESSENTIALS COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Participants will build actionable capabilities to immediately increase productivity by:
- Identifying and selecting optimal opportunities
- Building a robust understanding of the customer
- Developing compelling value propositions
- Creating a relationship strategy to access decision makers and develop coaches
- Delivering impactful business presentations
- Enhancing closing skills
- Handling customer objections
IMPAX SELLING ESSENTIALS COURSE TOPICS:
- Introduction to the IMPAX NxtGen™ Process
- Territory Planning
- Target Opportunity Selection
- Conducting Customer Research
- Building Value Propositions
- Relationship Strategy
- Developing Coaches
- Neutralizing Gatekeepers
- Developing and Delivering Customer-Focused Business Presentations
- Handling Objections
Strategic B2B sales and account relationship management professionals, including:
- Market Development Professionals
- Business Development Professionals
- Sales Representatives
- Account Managers
Blended Method of Instruction: This course is a blended learning experience, comprised of a self-directed digital course followed by an instructor-led application workshop. The instructors are experienced sales leaders who have faced the same realities as the participants. Participants will actively develop a real customer opportunity that will be ready for immediate implementation.
- Digital Learning: Participants begin with a self-directed digital course to establish a foundation in the process. The digital course consists of 13 instructional modules plus a certification exam. Each module takes 30-45 minutes to complete, and learners may progress at a pace comfortable to them.
- Application Workshop: Following the digital course, participants complete a live application workshop (virtual or in-person) to strengthen and apply concepts covered in the digital course to a live opportunity. Attendees identify a real opportunity in their pipeline to advance during the workshop. They will apply learnings and develop the account throughout the application workshop.